Registered with the Department of Business Development, the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand. Company Registration Number 0195547000786.
The Customer - The person(s) - or appointed agent of the person(s) - purchasing merchandise from this website.
The Supplier - The Oriental Creative Products Co. Ltd., being the Company offering merchandise for sale on this website.
The Carrier - The freight forwarding company appointed by the “Supplier” for the purpose of delivering purchased merchandise to the “Customer”.
Website - www.bronze-sculpture.net
1) Payment, including shipping costs, must be made in full prior to the goods being shipped. Where goods are made to order a deposit of 40% of the quoted purchase price will usually be required with the purchase order.
2) Quotations supplied do NOT include any Customs or Import Duty or any taxes or any other charges levied in or by the Customer’s Country of delivery of goods. The Customer is responsible for all such charges and these must be paid at the time of delivery.
For customers in Australia, Canada, EU, USA or UK further information regarding Customs Duties can be found at the following links:-
1) Upon receipt of an order the Customer will receive, by e-mail, confirmation of the order. Soon after the Customer will also receive an indication of the date the goods will be ready for shipment. Due to the wide range of product lines on offer sculptures will often need to be individually produced to the Customer’s order with a shipment date of around 40 days from the date of order. It is recommended that the Customer contact the Supplier prior to ordering to check availability.The Customer will be notified, with a tracking number, once the goods are ready for shipment.
2) In the event of a delay in fulfillment of the order the Supplier will notify the Customer immediately such delay is anticipated providing the Customer with an amended date. In the event that the amended date is not acceptable to the Customer a full refund of all amounts paid will be made to the Customer without delay.
3) In the event of the goods being delivered damaged or broken the Customer must inform the Supplier and Insurer at the earliest possible moment but in any event within 2 days of delivery. The Customer must retain all packing materials should these be required for damage inspection and, if practical provide the Supplier and Insurer with photographs of the damaged item and packaging, if the packaging shows signs of external damage. Goods damaged or broken whilst in transit will be replaced or repaired, at the discretion of the Insurers appointedagent.
4) The Supplier cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred once the goods have been delivered to the Carrier. For example, but not limited to: strikes, commotion, terrorist threats, etc. which may cause interruption to the Carrier’s schedule.
5) The Customer, as Importer, is responsible for ensuring that the goods qualify for import into the Country of delivery. The Supplier will not be held liable or responsible for any delays or losses caused by import restrictions.
Description of Goods:-
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the description of the products offered for sale on this website due to the products been handmade and/or hand-finished, photographic reproduction and calibration of the computer monitor the products are being viewed on there may be slight variances in the colour or finishing of the product. Dimensions and weights quoted for products may vary slightly due to rounding of the figures.
By ordering products from this Website the Customer confirms that he/she has read, understood and agrees to the Terms and Conditions set out above.
We respect your privacy. All personal information provided to us by you, including e-mail addresses, will NOT be distributed to any third party, other than for purposes relating to the delivery of orders e.g. shipper, and will otherwise only be used to update you on products or other relevant information relating to any of the Oriental Creative Products Co. Ltd.’s websites.