Terms, Conditions and
The Customer – The person(s) - or appointed agent of the person(s) – purchasing merchandise from this website.
The Supplier – The Oriental Creative Products Co. Ltd., being the Company offering merchandise for sale on this website.
The Carrier – The
freight forwarding company appointed by the “Supplier” for the purpose
of delivering purchased merchandise to the “Customer”.
Website – www.bronze-sculpture.net
Payment, including shipping costs, must be made in full
prior to the goods being shipped. Where goods are made to order a
deposit of 40% of the quoted purchase price will usually be required
with the purchase order.
2) Quotations supplied do NOT include any Customs or
Import Duty or any taxes or any other charges levied in or by the
Customer’s Country of delivery of goods. The Customer is responsible for all such charges and these must be paid at the time of delivery.
Ordering and Delivery:-
1) Upon receipt of an order the Customer will receive, by e-mail, confirmation of the order. Soon after the Customer will also receive an indication of the date the goods will be ready for shipment. Due to the wide range of product lines on offer items will often need to be individually produced to the Customer’s order with a shipment date of around 40 days from the date of order. It is recommended that the Customer contact the Supplier prior to ordering to check availability.The Customer will be notified, with a tracking number, once the goods are ready for shipment.
2) In the event of a delay in fulfillment of the order the Supplier will notify the Customer immediately such delay is anticipated providing the Customer with an amended date. In the event that the amended date is not acceptable to the Customer a full refund of all amounts paid will be made to the Customer without delay.
3) In the event of the goods being delivered damaged or broken the Customer must inform the Supplier (or Insurer) by e-mail at the earliest possible moment but in any event within 2 days of delivery. The Customer must retain all packing materials should these be required for damage inspection and, if practical provide the Supplier with photographs of the damaged item and packaging, if the packaging shows signs of external damage. Goods damaged or broken whilst in transit will be replaced or repaired, at the discretion of the Insurers appointed agent.
Supplier cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred once the
goods have been delivered to the Carrier. For example, but not limited to: strikes,
commotion, terrorist threats, etc. which may cause interruption to the
5) The Customer, as Importer, is responsible for ensuring that the goods qualify for import into the Country of delivery. The Supplier will not be held liable or responsible for any delays or losses caused by import restrictions.
Description of Goods:-
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the description of the products offered for sale on this website due to the products been handmade and/or hand-finished, photographic reproduction and calibration of the computer monitor the products are being viewed on there may be slight variances in the colour or finishing of the product. Dimensions and weights quoted for products may vary slightly due to rounding of the figures.
By ordering products from this Website the Customer confirms that he/she has read, understood and agrees to the Terms and Conditions set out above.
We respect your privacy. All personal information provided to us by you, including e-mail addresses, will NOT
be distributed to any third party and will only be used to update you
on products or other relevant information relating to any of the
Oriental Creative Products Co. Ltd.’s websites.